Hazardous waste solutions to meet your commercial, industrial or institutional organization objectives.
At Navkar Recycling we strive to meet all of your environmental service needs. One such service includes hazardous waste disposal. Hazardous waste is any organic or inorganic chemical, substance or material that, when present in abundant quantities and concentrations, can lead to adverse health effects in people, other organisms, and to the earth’s ecology. Hazardous waste is primarily generated by industrial and manufacturing processes, and can fall under a broad range of categories such as:
- Manufacturing hazardous waste materials like waste acids, waste chemicals and contaminated sludges
- Characteristic hazardous waste materials like corrosive waste, ignitable/flammable waste, leachate toxic waste and reactive waste
- Photo finishing chemicals
- Returned or damaged goods, off-spec or out-of-date products
- PCB’s (polychlorinated biphenyls)
- Oil and water mixtures
- Hazardous waste containing elements like cadmium, barium, arsenic, silver, chromium, mercury, selenium and lead
- Universal hazardous waste like fluorescent lightbulbs, specialty batteries (ie. containing lithium or lead), lamps, cathode ray tubes and mercury containing devices (ie. thermostats, switches)
- Electrical hazardous waste / E-waste (television and computer monitors, appliances, circuit breakers etc.)
- Pharmaceutical hazardous waste like controlled substances and prescription medications
- Agricultural hazardous waste like waste pesticides
- Hazardous waste used for automotive purposes like waste gasoline and diesel, paint waste, brake fluid, waste solvents, contaminated cloths, oil filters, antifreeze etc.
- Maintenance materials with hazardous constituents like waste paints, solvents, pesticides, aerosols, caustics, refrigerant containing appliances, etc.
- And many more…
Hazardous Waste Disposal
Navkar Recycling ensures that our hazardous waste solutions to meet your commercial, industrial or institutional organizations objectives, operational demands and budget. Our professional hazardous waste management team eliminates your environmental burden while protecting your company’s value and reputation. We will create a specialized hazardous waste management program to suit your specific needs, removing hazardous waste materials at your convenience and ensuring that your company is compliant with all local, provincial and federal hazardous waste regulations. Our hazardous waste management program allows us to implement, supervise and account for every detail of your hazardous waste removal and treatment with an unmatched level of compliance assurance and includes:
- A customized pick-up schedule
- Hazardous waste profiling
- Pre-handling and transportation inspection including on-site analysis for hazardous waste identification and characterization
- Preparation of required documentation including manifests and container labels
- Collection, transportation, storage, treatment, recovery and disposal of your hazardous waste
- Hazardous waste management compliance support services
- Certificate of destruction
Our environmentally secure processes and technologies exceed regulatory guidelines, providing full regulatory compliance and reduced liability at competitive pricing for our institutional, commercial and industrial clients. Our ability to handle and transport a variety of hazardous waste materials using environmentally responsible methods is second-to-none. Our organization provides a variety of hazardous waste disposal options:
Fuel blending services
Partnering with state-of-the-art fuel blending facilities throughout Canada, we blend sludge, liquid and solid high BTU hazardous waste materials into alternative fuel sources for cement kiln use, providing an environmentally-friendly alternative to coal, oil and other fossil fuels.
Navkar Recycling offers incineration services for a vast array of hazardous waste substances, which provides complete destruction of hazardous waste.
Prior to shipping hazardous waste to landfill, we will carefully assess the hazardous value of the waste material to determine the best disposal site, based on the constituents and characteristics of the solid waste material. Navkar Recycling provides a variety of hazardous waste landfill disposal options to help you safely manage your industrial, institutional or commercial hazardous waste.
Navkar Recycling effectively manages our wastewater treatment services for regulated, corrosive and toxic leachable waste water from industrial and commercial activities. Once treated, the wastewater (effluent) will be tested to ensure the material meets local discharge criteria and discharged to municipal sewer for further treatment.
Take advantage of our company’s diverse expertise, depend on us for your hazardous waste handling and processing needs. Get in touch with our friendly and knowledgeable staff to arrange for hazardous waste management service, or a complimentary on-site assessment. Our highly skilled and experienced hazardous waste professionals are here to ensure that your company’s needs are fully met.